Endometrial Cancer is an irregular growth of the lining cells of the uterus, which may later turn into cancer.
1. Heavy bleeding and continuing for a long time for women over the age of forty.
2. Lower abdominal pain and cramps in the pelvic area.
3. Uterine bleeding with an unusual changes in the monthly period and may be in the form of vaginal bleeding for women after menopause.
2. High blood pressure.
3. Multiple follicles in the ovaries.
5. The early start of the period and late age of menopause.
6. Ladies who are not pregnant at all, who develop infertile for any reason and can’t be pregnant at all.
7. Women who are infected by fibrous tumors of the uterus.
8. Increase the level of estrogen by addressing industrial estrogen hormones to treat the symptoms of menopause.
9. Anemia as a result of the continued occurrence of uterine bleeding.
Methods of Treatment:
1. Surgical intervention.